The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thanks to Mkivstore

Scooby

Ok the story goes like this.

I spoke to Martin about a clutch and agreed a price. Went to the online store to order the bits, (all going good so far).

Found all the bits on the web site, went to click the pay button (this is where it went a bit wrong) only to be told the company who deal with the credit card payments were unable to acces the database and couldnt process the payment at this time. I thought I would give the web site a day to sort its self out only to get a call from the CC company saying the transaction has been attempted 9 times in total!

You can well you can guess my reaction to this!!![sHOCK][/sHOCK]

I called Martin to find out what was happening only to find he was closed for the day (So out of order allowing him to have time off!!! he should be ther 24/7) anyway I left a message and within very little time I had a call from him saying he was aware of the sitation and was running round like a blue arsed fly trining to sort it out, I think he was a little fustrated as this is the only area of his web site that is run by someone else and they cocked it up.This is the bit where I take my hat off to him because he must of had at least 3 million people with the same problem but STILL made time to call me and let me know he was going on. Anyway cutting out all the boring bits, Martin is a King among traders, he got it sorted by the next day I had my clutch buy Thursday morning and fitted it last night after work.

So the morral of the story is:

I have never been so happy with the high level of customer service Mkivstore are able to offer. Not only was I informed what was going on every step of the way, but it was all sorted wthin 24hrs and I have been able to get my Supra running at 100% for the weekend.

Thanks SOOOOO much for all you r help Martin it is very much appreceated.

Brad

P.S. I even got a bag of cola bottles.:p