The mkiv Supra Owners Club

This any good??

Supra ST Myster

I'm guessing it's the cheap oriental stuff where they make replicas of existing items but using cheap materials and less precise production methods to save money - I looked over a few of the other auctions from the seller and they also list kits with fake SSQVs, replica wastegates and turbos with bits of the writing removed with a grinder.... buy 2 kits and keep one as a spare :)

Looks like the power xs stuff.

You will get the kit with lots of little bits missing and have quite a bit of custom work that will need to be done..

Things never fit first time, if you like that sort of stuff go for it.

Also apparently the manifolds are not that great

321 stainless is the same as the HKS and I believe the Boostlogic exhaust manifold.

I think the turbo xs or xs power ones were all 304 stainless. Certainly a lot of work put into fabbing one of those manifolds for $400 odd bucks!