The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap Show Convoy Meet Point from Reading...

Suprash

Think the only other person that posted to my other reply was Supra Matt, but he said he'll be in the A3, I dont know where that is.....

But if we say meet at Jct 10, as it makes sense for us who gets on at 11 to drive down to 10, I take it thats the direction we will be travelling ? And meet at Jct 10 for 06:30........

Mr Lover, if your bringing 4 of you, how could we not wait, so Im sure 15/20 mins or so we could manage.......... ;)

Homer, stop being such a spoil sport and pull off for 5mins, with me, you, Stonkin, Lover and co, it would make for a nice group trip up........and no doubt some good attention......

Also anyone have their radio, channel 5 I take it as usual.....

No problem stopping off there, I'm sure it'll be okay with Christian too.

J10 is a bit of a bitch to stop though, it filters onto the A329M, the cloest point to stop off is at the Shell service station just off the A329M in Bracknell but that'll it'll take at least 20 mins off the convoy time to Toddingon.

Perhaps its best to meet a J11 (reading) at the Shell station (1 min from the M4) then meet Christian along the way ater J10?

No problem stopping off there, I'm sure it'll be okay with Christian too.

J10 is a bit of a bitch to stop though, it filters onto the A329M, the cloest point to stop off is at the Shell service station just off the A329M in Bracknell but that'll it'll take at least 20 mins off the convoy time to Toddingon.

Perhaps its best to meet a J11 (reading) at the Shell station (1 min from the M4) then meet Christian along the way ater J10?

Details amended accordinally......;)

dont worry about waiting for me if everyone is on time no problem but if not who knows, just pm me a mobile number and i will catch up :D or slow down :(

Mate take mine, txt me so I have yours incase I need to call you....07786982257 ;)

And will any of you have radios....????????

Hi Guys, didnt see this last night, thanks for the pm Homer :thumbs:

Right, so you orrible lot :) are meeting at J11 by the shell garage at 6:30 and then heading back down the M4 going past J10. As Homer has said, i will meet you along the M4 as you come past J10, that way it saves me going all the way up to come back down again. I've got Homer's number so will keep in contact with him until we meet. Were you meeting at the shell at 6:30 or leaving there at 6:30, just so i know hwen to leave.

And Suprash, my mrs is coming along, she's really looking forward to it and i've promoted her to camcorder convoy lady! :)

Christian

Sorry guys I couldnt turn out for this in the end.....I did text Mr Lover, Gary I think and then got a text from someone that wasnt in my phone, but didnt hear it till I woke up at 09:00....

How was the drive up anyway and what was your day like ?

Sorry guys I couldnt turn out for this in the end.....I did text Mr Lover, Gary I think and then got a text from someone that wasnt in my phone, but didnt hear it till I woke up at 09:00....

How was the drive up anyway and what was your day like ?

The drive up was great... Shame you couldnt come.

Here is the thread and some pics from the day :)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=73054