The mkiv Supra Owners Club

V8 Supra anyone?

Kip

Yep, it does exist

Yep, I have seen it

And yes, I did see under the bonnet.

Oh, and did I forget to say its soon to be a 4.2 V8 twin turbo with manual 6 speed box.

All thanks to a Lexus Soarer lump.

I recon you will all be seeing it pretty soon, I beleive it's off to the jap meet this weekend in its N/A form and then off to the JAE with turbo's.

And I must just say now that I have your attention, Ibrar at Pro Alloys is a top man, sorted me out with some Toyo T1r's at a fantastic price, F1's available also at a good price and he does ship, so no need to worry if your not in the midlands.

Big thanks to Ibrar, my car now behaves and feels like a Supe should.

:eyebrows: [-][/-]

Absxxxx and I saw this, nice car. I think they are going to change the gearbox to a manual but I don't think it's going to be the V160.

Incidently they had an AC cobra on their rollers from Luton......I think it's a 7.0L V8 Twin Turbo and they had trouble keeping it on the rollers....800+ lb/ft torque! Abs has been in it and said that this is a *FAST* car! lol

Absxxxx and I saw this, nice car. I think they are going to change the gearbox to a manual but I don't think it's going to be the V160.

Incidently they had an AC cobra on their rollers from Luton......I think it's a 7.0L V8 Twin Turbo and they had trouble keeping it on the rollers....800+ lb/ft torque! Abs has been in it and said that this is a *FAST* car! lol

Now thats torque!

I saw this car when they first started it up and believe me it will blow you away with the sound! I saw a couple of turbo ideas they had and this car is gonna be massive.

Keep trying to find excuses to go down and see it.....:rolleyes:

Am glad this brought up, no one believes me its a Supra in the Gillette advert as the shots are too quick, but its obvious by the headlights.....

Also 260 odd torque is low, sure the Supe makes nearly as much torque as it has bhp.......

Am glad this brought up, no one believes me its a Supra in the Gillette advert as the shots are too quick, but its obvious by the headlights.....

Also 260 odd torque is low, sure the Supe makes nearly as much torque as it has bhp.......

Yep I have seen that ad, and no one believes me when I tell them it's a sup either. :blink: