The mkiv Supra Owners Club

help

gaz1

they hang like a big knacker in the middle of the car, if your car is low you may wish to consider a different exhaust mate

i have one and my car is lower than stock, maybe my knacker is contained tightly in my bag, as i have few clearance probs from exhaust

yeah my superdragger is lower than that too.. dont have much problems with bumps - just take them VERY slow. and i dont care if people look because im in a supra and their car is shit so it dont matter :p

yeah my superdragger is lower than that too.. dont have much problems with bumps - just take them VERY slow. and i dont care if people look because im in a supra and their car is shit so it dont matter :p

pics plz mate looks like i have to go for the dragger

ill try getting a pic for you, but its DEFINATELY lower than the one shown in the pic. if you say thats givin you problems your probably gona have more in a dragger. its so big its like a barrel of beer (well maybe not that big) but you could definately shove a cat up there.