The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra has been written off. :-(

Rich J

Toyota garage came back with a parts bill of 12.5K to fix the Supra and the garage with a labour bill of around 5K (not fixed because when the parts bill came in the ins. were going to write off anyway). I'm not buying the salvage back as they are talking about 5K for it, but I will try and find out where it's gone and post it up. Anyway looking for a non-Supra replacement (insuring it was going to kill me even a stock UK TT), so I'll have some performance parts for sale. I'll post them up later in the week.

Rich

(ex) FTO GR

(ex) Supra TT

Mirage Cyborg R

Integra Type R (soon, maybe)

Yep, so am I.

The MKIV can really catch you out if you are not careful.

Best wishes with your new car (whatever you decide).

Yours,

J

Put a diposit down on a Honda Integra Type R yesterday, took it out for a test drive by myself and it's quite quick, OK nothing compared to the Supra, but handled well however I chucked it around (probably my fatal mistake with the Supra I recon). Anyway should be able to afford it and insurance for now, never know may get another Supra some day (if the misses ever lets me):biggrin:

(one question, why did I start this thread on Tech, JB can you move it over to General or ChitChat for me?)