The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what kind of wheels are these

Guest giama

Guest giama

hello people

just found this pic whilst doing a search through the forums, does anyone know what kind of wheels these are, size, widths and offset?

i kind of like them on stock body like this?

if anyone has details on this car or any other pics from different angles i'd appreciate it. its hard to tell if it has the 4pot/2pot supra brakes setup from the pic.

thanks

hotrod.jpg

Guest giama

wow didnt expect a reply that quick especially with more pics,

to be honest, it might not ride or handle as nice compared to lightweight smaller rims, but it looks hot!

looks aggresive and makes the stock body look so much nicer. got any more pics by any chance, and specs on wheel sizes. they do look american your right. i think with a retractable factory front spoiler it would look even better

Guest giama

by the way that pic u submitted gazza, i went to that website, u wouldnt happen to know exactly were that pic is on the website, it might have some more with details. thanks

Sorry dude, I searched in google months ago and just came across it.

go to google, click images just above the search bar and enter supra, then search. It came up somewhere on there so there maybe more pics or direct you to where the pics came from.

Gaz

Guest giama

in the pics, it looks as though he has slightly widened the wheel arches to fit wheels, the stock arches have a flat part goin around the rim, hard to explain but if looking at car from directly behind, the arch is perpendicular to the ground if that makes sense. these arches looked puced out, still nice car. i like the american style wheels

and indicators! looks the nuts with no handles though hmmmmmmmmmm

totally agree mate. although it's a mod usually reserved for the saxo generation i think it really works on that particular supe.

hmmmmmmmmmm indeed!

Guest giama

if u look at the rear arch slosely id doesnt have the flat part just after the buldge on rear fenders, the buldge looks to continue to the part just on top of rear wheel, i think it has been slightly modded there

It's a guy in the german MKIV Forum and he is from Switzerland.

That are 20 inch wheels cnc maschined from a billet aluminium block.

Some guys like it, some guys hate it.

But defenitly not to drive on circurt :) :) Better to drive on german Autobahn straight away and hope there is no curve anywhere .... LOL

Cheers

Peter

The company is colorado customs.

Guest giama

i found the wheels, there on this page> http://www.coloradocustom.com/Wheels.aspx?DivCat=5&SeriesID=5

there the rykers island rims, very expensive, over 1k per wheel so in australian dollars it would be around $1300 per rim and then u need tyres, sheesh!

hey peter10654 do u know if there are any more pics of his car from that forum, if so can u post a link, cheers!

Guest giama

their 19 inch front, 20 inch rear, and i think hes widened or shaved arches to fit, if anyone knows from the german forum where to find more details of car plz let me know.

Guest giama

these are only other 2 ive found, but if u can find details about his car on german forum that would be great, im interested as to what the exact widths offsets etc are.

hotrod3.jpg

hotrod4.jpg