Drive it hard, or Drive like Mrs Daisy?

wkdtime

How do you Drive?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. How do you Drive?

• Drive it hard
    • Drive like Mrs Daisy
    • Scared of the car:D

I drive mine like a girl most of the time, mainly because I cant afford for it to go wrong, and secondly because I cant afford the fuel.

I also wont be able to afford the insurance if i get caught speeding, or crash and lose my NCB.

Not much point in me having my Supe really, other than the fact it looks and sounds nice :)

I drive mine like a girl most of the time, mainly because I cant afford for it to go wrong, and secondly because I cant afford the fuel.

I also wont be able to afford the insurance if i get caught speeding, or crash and lose my NCB.

Not much point in me having my Supe really, other than the fact it looks and sounds nice :)

Oh mate are you saying girls cant drive hard???:sly:

it depends, often I just cruise, better for the car, the mpg (not that I care), the license etc

but you do have to check it's running right from time to time :D just not all the time for me, don't want to get points and tyres are expensive too!

I tend to drive slow round town or when the engines not warmed up fully...but on those straight long roads its very difficult to take my right foot off the go go!

recently went to rockingham raceway and went on the national circuit there... 10 laps (1.8mile per lap) and did half a tank. gutted :D

Same for me, depends on the mood and drive like Ms Daisy till she is warm, then Im usually fine until something comes tearing up behind and well you have to show them dont you........but dont tend to bother with anything under 20k, just not worth the fuel......unless they do need teaching a lesson.......well that now includes every car out there, lol :D

Depends what mood I'm in.

I did 42 miles on a quarter of a tank recently :) Worked out to about 9mpg.

I've also got 25mpg out of it cruising at 90 to 100 all the way from Kent :shrug:

-Ian

:yeahthat: Got 200 miles out of half a tank recently... then the next fill up i got about 90 :D Mine's running rich too tough :(