350Z or not???

Scooby

Chop the Supra in for a 350Z  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Chop the Supra in for a 350Z

• Keep The Supra
    • Get A 350Z

Ok I am gonna put it to you guys.

I went and test drove the new 300bhp 350Z this weekend and and considering choping my supra in for one.

They just look so pretty in the blue, I know there not that fast but they drive really well and ozzzz class.

What do you think?

:search:

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um NO! There are hundreds of them plus the DIY tuning is out of the question as the engine like most new cars is surrounded by 900 tons of plastic plus where ever you go instead of people going "wow a supra!" or "wow what the hell is that!?" they will go "uh oh another 350z"

Dont do it

Whats wrong with some people...

I just raced one yesterday, and they are WAY to slow.

The quality is crap on the interier...

They looks nice, sure, but a supra looks much better.

If you are tired of the stock look, get a body kit.

And BPU...

Never ever sell the supra :)

Hehe

Go for the 350, plus's are it's newer,more tuning is available now whether its turbo or a s/c kit, the look great only negatives are the cost to tune, they are at such a great price and I definately see a lot more supras on the road than 350's

Having driven one I was impressed. Good feel, good ride, I fit in it, I like the look of them, they sound good, performance parts are on the up and up (remember what was available for the Supra 2 years after it's launch? No, you don't :p ). Too damn slow but I've ruined myself for anything with less than 400bhp anyway haha. The new 300bhp version has a better interior and the geometry problem is fixed, no rumbles at 20mph. And you can get a cabrio version if that floats your boat.

It's the first car I've driven that I wouldn't mind having instead of the Supra if only a) it wasn't so slow and b) it's even less goddamn practical :rlol: No back seats, and a girder in the middle of the boot.

-Ian

to be honest they are a bit dull arn't they? same as the audi-tt it's like *yawn* and there goes another one, the same as all the rest...

Seriously, if you just want a newer car to get in and drive then go for it - but as someone said I'd happily live my whole life never owning or driving one.

if you even need to ask the question then I'd say get one though as you're obviously not appreciating your supra - sell it to someone who will appreciate it :D