The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help finding new Wheels

Guest Supra_Kid

Guest Supra_Kid

hi guys got a flat on thursday,found out yesturday my alloys was damaged in the proses, so im one wheel down and my spare dosent fit as i think there is some kind of spacer bolted onto the car, so i either have to buy a new set of alloys or try to pic up one wheel the same as as the other 3 , or even a random 18" wheel that will do for the time being so if anyone has a spare front wheel thet wanna sell please give me a message, or if anyone can give me a few sugestions on new wheels it would really appriciate it im lookin for deep dish alloys of some kind , cheers in advance mark

Mark what wheels do you have, OEM Toyota? Need more info about what wheels you have ie. make model size offset, etc. Also what brakes do you have fitted?

If you fit a single wheel on the front make sure it matches the opposite side.

Guest Supra_Kid
Mark what wheels do you have, OEM Toyota? Need more info about what wheels you have ie. make model size offset, etc. Also what brakes do you have fitted?

If you fit a single wheel on the front make sure it matches the opposite side.

oh yeah sorry i have RH wheels no idea what kind they are as they were with the car when i got it , and the are 235/40/R18 on front and 265/40/R18 on back and standard supra import brackes

[img]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i81/fast-gold/DSCF0054.jpg[/img]

hi id also like to stress that i also lookin for a set of deep dish alloys so if anyone could recomend anyones it would be great as im having trouble finding any