The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Merchandise idea...

chilli

Had an idea today... we should get those fold up card sun screens made with the club logo and website written across it for those hot days... and meets! It would be a great way to promote the club and I need one anyway - stops the dash getting too hot and cracking!

What do you think? Supragal?

i have also had a thought.. as i was driving along yesterday i pondered.. and i came up with *drum roll*

sun visors! you know the ones where you get a cd holder that goes around your sun visor, we could perhaps get these made that hold cds on the side that closes, and bear the owners club logo on the side which faces the windscreen.

Well they could be done as tastefully as possible, how could it not be with the club logo on it? I don't personally like the ones with the colour photos or anything on, as these are too picky and would also be very pricey, I think simple, with club logo, big club website along top/bottom... good advertising for the club, and I would pay about a tenner for one?