The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My car has been sold to maxpower!

danwhite

After a brief but enjoyable tiime owning my supra it is time to bid fairwell!.

I have enjoyed the advice on the forum all of which has been helpful !.

And i wish you all the best with your cars and the club ,and i would like to thank you all for all the help and advice .

I may be back in the future but at the moment i need a mile muncher and thats what ive got its a bmw 323i touring fully loaded.

My car has gone to millsy from maxpower and it will be in their october issue !, sad to see it go but at least ive had one and can cross it off my list .

Thanks Again

Dan white

I think it will do alot better on fuel 35 quid and the fuel pc says i have 336 miles to go i think ill do alot better on fuel matey ;).

Plus i wont feel the urge to floor it everywhere ! , i took the car to get to work untill i find something that suits me better ,anyway im not sure why im justifing myself lol.

Dan :)

I think it will do alot better on fuel 35 quid and the fuel pc says i have 336 miles to go i think ill do alot better on fuel matey ;).

Plus i wont feel the urge to floor it everywhere ! , i took the car to get to work untill i find something that suits me better ,anyway im not sure why im justifing myself lol.

Dan :)

Tart has a 2.5 Z4 which I presume will be a very similar engine, and economy is OK but I don't think it's an over-30mpg car. As long as you're happy that's what matters though :) I bet parts are cheaper than for the Supe too!

On my recent trip to Aus my wife bought me Max Power (it had a supra on the front, she knew no different) and I have to say they have changed their style quite a bit. Its no 'j-tuner' but its not as chav as it once was. Might be interesting to see how the supra turns out.

JB

Cheers chaps its a 323i touring thoe not a z4 carl0s ;).so i wont be racing about it says its a 35 mpg car in the right hands.

Im excited to see how it turns out ?, they have more money to throw at it than me so should be interesting ?.

Dan