The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi newbie here needs advice

Gaz

Hi dudes how do, I need some advice on Supras and I recon you guys may be able to help me.

I currently have an MR2 rev3 t-bar in black and am a member over on MR2OC but after the birth of my son and constant nagging from the wife I have bitten the bullet and am planning on selling my loved cared for mr2.:bye:

Keeping in the Jap and Toyota theme im opting for a Supra, I can fit the baby seat and wife in one so its good enough for me.

Im looking for a Black 95+ aero top TT but hear they only make them as an auto?? Is this true? No offence to the Auto's and I know how good the Toyota auto boxes are but I realy want a manual.

How Easy is it to convert an auto to a manual? Im a mechanic so have no probs with spannering but if its an absolute mare I wont bother.:rolleyes:

Cheers guys, if anyones selling one and fancies a emaculate rev3 mr2 t-bar let me know.:)

Im looking for a Black 95+ aero top TT but hear they only make them as an auto?? Is this true? No offence to the Auto's and I know how good the Toyota auto boxes are but I realy want a manual.

How Easy is it to convert an auto to a manual? Im a mechanic so have no probs with spannering but if its an absolute mare I wont bother.:rolleyes:

ok firstly you can only get 93-95 TT aerotops, 96 and on the only aero's were Non turbos.

The conversion has been done, sourcing the bits may not be that easy/cheap but i think with some research on here and with your mechanic skills it won't be an absolute mare!

plus you may well like the auto anyway, believe it or not its converted a fair few manual only guys including myself...........(i say converted what i mean is it certainly wasn't a frustrating experience and at no point did i consider spending the extra cash needed to convert.There's little to complain about the auto box)