The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Four Years of Ownership!

JamesG

I've just realised I bought my Supra 4 years ago today! Seems to have gone so quickly. In four years, it's only let me down twice - once when the immobiliser failed, and once when the starter motor died.

It's been a totally awesome car and even though I've bought an Elise now, I can't bring myself to sell the Supra. I'm going to keep it at least a year longer :)

Highlights:

- following a big sports bike in the twisties and keeping up easily

- racing an AM Vanquish and nearly keeping up

- driving the Cat & Fiddle (A537)

- setting off car alarms with my exhaust (sorry!)

- tons of drifts out of side roads :)

http://www.compsoc.man.ac.uk/~jamesg/misc/supra_side.jpg

Thanks all. Wheels are Super Speed Star something or other. They were on the car when I bought it.

It's the standard 3L2 red as far as I'm aware. I've seen other Supras that seem lighter than mine, but I'm sure everyone says that :p

Mind you, the door handles are a bit that-colour-that-i'm-not-allowed-to-mention!