The mkiv Supra Owners Club

newbie owner - green tt just bought

razza

hi all,

I've just bought marc's tt (thanks mate!!!), and it is a lovely motor:d . just waiting for the tests to go through tomorrow hopefully(really don't think there's any issues with it as it looks well maintained and looked after, but once bitten and all that) sure it's mearly a formality but peace of mind.

Really can't wait to pick it up and surprise the missus when she gets back from china [GRIN][/GRIN]. it's the best I've seen, well and truely happy!!!!!!!!

so you guys should see a lot more of me on here (just waiting for membership to go through) and hopefully around, although the neons may have to be left off for now....

Cheers

razza

Yeh, cos you were supposed to buy a house instead:rlol:

Welcome m8. I've been in the club for only a few weeks and its one of best things I've ever done - the boys are outstanding!!!!!!!:thumbs: :salute:

Really can't wait to pick it up and surprise the missus when she gets back from china [GRIN][/GRIN].

Cheers

razza

thanks for the welcomes guys,

to see pics go to the classified section and check out the green facelift auto tt postings. it's even nicer in the flesh!!! going to get very little sleep tonight thinking of it:blink:

you were also very true about the house, we've just sold our place and looking for a new house:search: , however I've obviously been diverted from that mission onto this one (much more fun in my opinion!!!). it all happens at once....

must say I originally had my heart set on black and possibly a manual, however seeing this soon changed my mind, like you say it's rare to see one in this colour, I'm sure I saw it the other week drive past the cunning man in burghfield as I was debating about an M3 (was that you mark or jaymdee?), saw it (and heard it) then made me snap out of the stupid moment and remember what it's all about...:rolleyes:

it's also nice to get a car that's been looked after by people who care about it and members of this forum, and from what I can see it has done so.

yes it's greenpeace's old car, I now feel I need to get my own name for this beauty and totally understand his forum name[COOL][/COOL]