The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ok i have a real problem....

black cat

85 miles a day..for work

looking at getting a vw bora tdi for work and family.

weekends are now time with the family a part from 5 or 6 weekends in the summer for shows.

supra is in the garage not being used.........at all.

what do i do?????:(

the problem is i think i know the answer, sorry ive been here before.

just dont know what to do.:(

If you need the cash, then sell it. But if not, then don't do it, otherwise you may regret it.

But I think you've already made your mind up. You can still can be part of the community though, or get your brother to buy it from you. :D

the money isnt the problem and would miss having a play thing.

what does your missus say?

she isnt giving me any hastle at all, .......... iam just thinking its a waste.

if i sell it i could buy a really good high spec second hand family car and have superb car to go to work in and lose the reduce 3 to 2 car family. but then thats it no hobby. and waited 5 years for a garage which .............. oh iam sick of this shit........

You have a family now. That means you now have to buy a Volvo and never enjoy youself again.

If it were me that used the car as little as you do, I reckon I'd sell it whilst it still commands a high price. (Fancy swapping your seats first though?) ;)

Do whatever makes you happy.

i am spending bucketloads of cash on mine, and will only get to drive it on sundays, when the weather is good,when it is finished i could have bought a second hand noble or ferrari with what i would have spent buying and modding it to how i want it, but as said before even for just them sundays when i take it for a spin, it will be worth it, oh and as my lad has said it will soon be his, this projects not finished yet and might have to start looking for the next:search: