The mkiv Supra Owners Club

There's only one thing wrong with the Supra:

Matt H

No cup holders!!?!?!

What’s up with that? Has anybody installed cup holders? And I’m not talking the race x things from Halfrauds!! Maybe the ford mondeo ones that pop out or the Mitsubishi jobs?

Would be interested to know of what other people have done?

Ta

Matt

No cup holders!!?!?!

What’s up with that? Has anybody installed cup holders? And I’m not talking the race x things from Halfrauds!! Maybe the ford mondeo ones that pop out or the Mitsubishi jobs?

Would be interested to know of what other people have done?

Ta

Matt

following on from the thread in the other section, the scene out of Bad Boys just popped into my head when Martin Lawrence is bitching about the fact that his expensive porsche doesn't have cup holders :D

I find the gap between the seat and door surfices to wedge most cans and bottles and drink securely. Just don't forget to remove them before opening the door ;)

I'm sure there's a DIN sized solution to this. Maybe even a fold out picnic table version too.

No cup holders!!?!?!

Mine came with one that hooked down the side of the windows ... managed to break it, though :( I've been considering getting a popout DIN one from ebay when I finally remove my behemoth of a CD player.

In the meantime I tend to use the phrase "Can you hold this please" when I've got passengers ...

following on from the thread in the other section, the scene out of Bad Boys just popped into my head when Martin Lawrence is bitching about the fact that his expensive porsche doesn't have cup holders :D

:D :D Yeah that was hilarious!

O.k so no one on here likes to have a can or bottle etc while they are driving, especially in this hot weather? Just makes sense to have some where to put it instead of in between your knees!

I drive my supra 80+ miles a day at the moment, so it would be nice to have somewhere to put a drink! Ive got cruise control, air con, full electrics, leather interior…. No cup holder….. Surely the simplest of luxuries

I'd say that the fact that supra's cost about twice as much to up rate than most cars is something thats wrong with them. So thats two things. :D

twice as much to uprate? as what? a saxo??? :blink:

in comparison to a skyline you can get power from a supra far cheaper iirc

Mine came with one that hooked down the side of the windows ... managed to break it, though :( I've been considering getting a popout DIN one from ebay when I finally remove my behemoth of a CD player.

In the meantime I tend to use the phrase "Can you hold this please" when I've got passengers ...

Do they make these?!! :search: :Pling: :Pling:

But you don't have to upgrade the internals with the Supra. Compared with getting an extra 100 horses out of something like a Scooby, the Supe is way cheaper.

Oh and I find a can or small bottle fits perfectly wedged between the left rear of the drivers seat and the rear seats (guess it depends how long your legs are though).

:looney:

Passengers make pretty good cup holders....i knew my girlfriend had a purpost in life.

:rlol: nice one.

But blimey, you guys allow food and drink in your cars!!! The only thing my gf gets to bring in the car is something like wine gums if she is lucky!