The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra TT

Andy Supra

Well I joined the site over a month back as 'Andy Ibiza' i've now made that transformation to 'Andy Supra' (I know... great name! put lots of effort in!)

Anyway last Sunday I put my deposit down and this Sunday I collect so I will probably see quite a few of you at Jap Show the following Sunday.

(The car has MKIV Supra sticker on the rear and the guy is a member on here but apparently hasn't been on since April so not sure who his is?)

Now for few pics and bit of info...

Imported in 1999 by JPS in Milton Keynes

MOT till Feb 07

6 Months tax

70000 miles

Body work is in immaculate condition.

Interior trim is in excellent condition

Cruise Control

CAT 1 alarm and immobiliser fitted

18" Light weight Antera alloy wheels with new tyres all round

HKS air filter

HKS full exhaust system with decat pipe

HKS blow off valve

Recently had all new HKS adjustable suspension and 330mm drill, grooved big disks and race pads.

It's costing £6200, is that good/bad/market price for this mileage/spec.

Either way it's achieved what I've wanted and I can't wait till Sunday

Looks nice.

I presume it's an auto for that price, right?

The wheels are unusual but I quite like them.

The Toyota option extra skirts and spats are a 'nice to have'

The brakes are the UK spec Supra ones are they? Front and rear or just front? (I don't think UKs are quite 330mm, something like 326mm IIRC)

Enjoy!

Yes thats correct it's an Auto

As for wheels they need a refurb and if I was getting a set probably not what i'd go for but there better than the standard 16's so they will do nicely for now unless a decent set of 18's appear then i'll buy and switch the tyres over.

Brakes have been changed front and rear and yes it's UK Spec ones, no idea on size I just pasted what was put in the advert for the sale.

Nothing major planned yet, it's booked in next Tuesday to have my Pioneer DVD/Sat Nav headunit fitted and wired in and some speaker upgrades and a little 10" sub tucked away.

Toying whether to get the Veilside front and probably will get a retrim.

Other than that nothing else planned yet under the bonnet or anything, just want to get the car Sunday and enjoy it :)

Seems like a good spec for the price, considering the body kit and the UK brakes all round. Looks like my 93 RZ Auto isn't going to be worth what I was hoping for :(

I would fit clear side repeaters and facelift front indicators/sidelights if it was mine. That would modernise the look a bit for not too much money.

Don't rush into a Veilside bumper though mate, they're considered 'old hat' and very much out of fashion nowadays, since all those Saxos and Fiestas started getting Veilside lookalike kits. (Although I have Veilside stuff on my 93 Auto - see my Sig for pics). Bomex is also a very common choice on Supras. See Stillen or Ridox for alternatives.

Check out 'Gibson and Boyne' for retrims, thats where I'm going when funds allow.

Very clean Supra you've got there, very nice.

I've had a Veilside kit for a few years now and my advice is keep the stock bumper mate. The OEM sideskirts and rear spats also fit properly too.

Haven't seen a Gibson and Boyne retirm I like so far. A mate of mine on the GTR board went in with a group buy with a Robson retrim, they came over from Japan. A couple of the GTR lads here have them too, TOP quality.

Looks in excellent condition Andy, has it had a respray? What year is it?

Bargain price by the looks of it - nice one

Don't rush into a Veilside bumper though mate, they're considered 'old hat' and very much out of fashion nowadays, since all those Saxos and Fiestas started getting Veilside lookalike kits.

Hmmm, (check my sig) what do I do now!? :)

Haven't seen a Gibson and Boyne retirm I like so far.

That you don't like? :)

Veilside is old hat but some people still love them including me although ive opted for a different one this time around. If you like it then buy it. very clean looking supe you've bought yourself there at a great price