The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another day. Another mod!

Sub_Culture

Re-aligned my diffuser today. Sits much better now and is ultra held on! Whilst I was there, I painted it black (and about half an inch of the bottom of the rear bumper too for effect). Matches in a little more with the recent rear light mod too. AND whilst I was there, I polished what I could reach of my exhaust, so thats clean for the first time in it's life!

Here are a few pics I took today (mainly of the back of the car, but a few of the front too as it was clean for once!).

Andy

Yeah, I did quite like it white, but it had a few chips already, and just made the underneath look even messier (such a contrast with a white diffuser). I think it looked good white too, but it does tidy it up this way, as I could spray the bits of petrol tank etc that weren't covered by the diffuser.

If you are fitting the same one, my advice would be to paint it off the car, but spray everything black before fitting it so everything looks crisp and tidy.

Andy

PS The pics (except the top ones which were my driveway) were taken in Richmond Park.

that looks really good! oh btw is that a superdragger? what did you use to clean it? im looking to do mine but its bloody hard getting around it and underneath it comfortably!

Im from just outside of Croydon, mate, but always lived in Kingston up until a couple of years ago, and Richmond Park is just around the corner to that. Nowhere near the midlands Im afraid!

mk47, I have Meguiars sponsorship, and use their metal cleaner... works a treat! And (incredibly) well spotted... it's a HKS Superdragger.

Andy

mk47, I have Meguiars sponsorship, and use their metal cleaner... works a treat! And (incredibly) well spotted... it's a HKS Superdragger.

Andy

oo sponsorship! does that mean i get some free meguires products for noticing the exhaust? ;)

nah really that looks nice n blingin, did you jack the car up or just twisted into wierd ways to get all around it?