The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whats a good price for my car

ardasaliah

Yeah, think the mileage would put me off but peeps do like their UK specs... not sure about the 'no black or blue smoke' line either... personally I would be thinking why has he said that!? Yeah, I know why, but Newbie Supra owners won't...

Stating for the obvious I know but it's worth what people are prepared to buy it for... how long has it been up for sale? on Auto Trader? many enquiries?

i advertised my car on autotrader (jspec tt, auto).. for 5995 ... all i got was one tire kicker ... few members from here came to have a look - and it eventually got sold for a lot less then this - took around 4 months to sell.... ebay is over inflated....

I have only had a couple of people on the forum contact me about mine and I went in very aggressive on the price at £6000. Not one person has come to look at it which is gutting considering what good condition it is and how much I have spent on it and looked after it over the years!

I think its the mileage that puts people off although I am sorry to say mine has done 20,000 miles less than yours!

Good luck with the sale, I personally would not sell mine for much less than £6000 just on principle, so I guess i`m stuck with mine forever.......oh well more summer fun ;0)

I looked at selling mine last year as I was moving house in Jan this year.

Got two phone calls. One saying he was coming to see it... but never turned up, the other offering £1k less than asking price.

I was asking £7995 for a 74K mile car though... to test the market ;)

Don't want to sell now anyway, fell in love with it all over again once spring came & the roads dried out :eyebrows: