The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Premium Horn kit from Nic

Ian W

Does anyone have a pic of this fitted to an n/a?

i had a quick look last night and the wiring (plug and play type effort) etc is very straight forward but i can't see where the second horn (on the right as you look into the bay) will go as the coolant expansion bottle is in the way.

i know i'm probably just being a complete t1t, help anyone?

:(

Haven't got any pictures mate, but my second horn is located behind the bumper/lower air grill on the drivers side. Got the other one fitted but will have to take the front bumper off to fit the other.

Hope that helps a little.

Haven't got any pictures mate, but my second horn is located behind the bumper/lower air grill on the drivers side. Got the other one fitted but will have to take the front bumper off to fit the other.

Hope that helps a little.

:blink:

can't even picture what you've described there mate but it sounds like a ba$tard of a job to me just to fit a horn.

:(

Yeah sorry about that, just read it back to myself, makes little sense.

so will you have to take off your bumper or not then? if it's down at the bottom of the bumper will the wiring be long enough to reach it?

:cry:

so confused....

Just going to use the original wiring, what's already there. Thats all I did with the first one. If your looking at your car from the front, get down and look through to the radiator. The horn should be on the far left hand side. Mine has wire mesh covering the hole, but if yours doesn't you may be able to reach through with a bit of difficulty and change them without removing the bumper.:blink:

Thats still as clear mud though isn't it.