The mkiv Supra Owners Club

pics of new wheels fitted

Stonkin

Ok guys, just taken a few pics, your gona have to hold on for some more as i missed the daylight with having to run around today getting the arches shaved, which seems to have done the trick. The pics really dont show how the light affects these rims, they look more of a matt black here, but trust me they flicker between shiny black chrome, blue and purply and have made the car look so much better in my opinion. I will try and take some more tomorrow.

Really chuffed with how Nic helped me, he's a very good guy! Thanks Nic :thumbs:

Tinted lights all round and a light tint on the windows will be next.

There is also a pic of how under the bonnet is looking at the mo. Any comments welcome.....

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys, really appreciate your comments. Have to say i'm not sure about losing the spoiler, i prefer other aftermarket spoilers but not really enough to warrant replacing it. However i also agree that some cars do look good without, hmmmmm, we will see :)

Nic got them from Japan, prices are in his area under new weds wheels, but i think with current exchange rates they may be less now, but best to speak with him. But i would buy the bronze ones if i were you, the black ones are crap! :D Plus i think these are the only ones in the uk at the mo, and certainly the only ones on a supe as far as i know. Nice to be a bit different

That's looks stunning Christian, very nice indeed, I wish I'd kept them now :)

Could you get me some pics showing the shaved arches as I'll probably get mine done too, when it goes in for its respray.

cheers

ps. do you have a before pic of the car to compare?

Of course Nic, no worries, if yours arent done dont you have any rubbing problems, mine was undrivebale when they were first fitted! They've pretty much shaved off all the underneath of the arch from where the side skirt is and the rear spat, leaving about 5mm, just enough to not touch the spot welds. They then resealed the arches. I'll get ya some pics of them tomorrow