The mkiv Supra Owners Club

An idea

TreesSZ

This came to me when parked up for the upteenth time next to a veilside supe in Caterham who clearly doesnt know about the club, plus a number of other supes that i have passed that were parked up. Anyway the idea is business cards. If these were given out in quantities of ten of so with membership packs, you could slip one under the wiper of a parked supe with your member id on so that the person knows who did it and find out about the club. It would be great if that person was looking for this kind of community and its benefits.:D On the other hand they might turn out to be not very nice.:rolleyes: just an idea (not terribly well articulated).

Werent we supposed to get cards included as our membership fee, or do we now have to pay extra for them......

they're still free mate. you just request some via your user CP and after a while they *should* arrive :D

ps

i was given a card when i got mine but i was already a member :)

they're still free mate. you just request some via your user CP and after a while they *should* arrive :D

ps

i was given a card when i got mine but i was already a member :)

Just been into my UserCP and cant for the life of me see how to order them :(

I have stopped generating the lists myself and have passed the instructions onto Mad Matt so that me can get on and do them in his own time. You'll have to wait for him to reply with regards to how long it's going to take to get them done.

Hey evvvrryybarrdy!

Yes, calling cards are part of your membership pack, as is a credit card in a lovely shiny silver and chrome, and also 2 window stickers!

These items are all obviouslt to promote our lovely lovely club, and all who have updated their User Cp in the last 3 or 4 weeks will be included in the next run.

I'm trying to conduct a run at least once a month to give people time to update their profiles, so i can do a large enough batch to make it worthwhile sending an evening in as opposed to down the pub enjoying this glorious weather!!

You should all get a membership pack or extra bits and bobs (if ordered) by the weekend or Monday latest. I'll produce a list letting you know who's been sent what, and close the thread so that we don't suffer with stragglers!

The next run will be before JAE, so if you want anything for the show, get your profile updated asap! :)