The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Washed supe so thought would show you all:)

Marty

Well ive been a member on here for a good while now, and still not really put any pics up of my supe yet, so here they are, give it a wash today so thought id take some pics too, who said red went pink hey?!!:p :p

Pretty standard at the mo, but within two months its going to be lowered and have a nice big single on it with cooler to match, maybe a trd rear spoiler and toyota skirts, and defo some clear front indicators :)

Will be starting work on it on tuesday :D

11062006057.jpg

11062006058.jpg

11062006059.jpg

110620060561.JPG

nice and red M8, just like mine:p ;)

hhmmm, that would'nt be BREMBO stickers on your calipers by any chance would it?:p :D

erm... you caught me red handed there, thought it would look good ;) quite pleased with the result actually, altho i recon the uk calipers are better than brembos :D nice supra you have there by the way!

red is best:d looks mint mate;)

Thanks matey, red is defo the fastest colour :) all these supe owners who moan about red supes are just in denial and subconsciously really want a red supe :p IMO

that really does look red (and very clean :))

what engine management you got in mind for the single?

Thanks, think the supagard i put on about a month back has helped a bit too :)

Not too sure on the management side of things to be honest, any suggestions? was planning on gettin the single all put in, and then worrying about it, maybe a piggyback for now? will be wacking in some slightly bigger injectors, 650s and a apexi SAFR at the same time.