pistonbroke

Which music  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which music

• Rock/Metal
    • Dance/Electronica
    • RnB/Rap
    • Other - please specify

Ok peeps, the time is here once again to show off the supra at the meet at Bluewater. This time though, with the weather being good, I'd like people to take part in my new video project.

We've all seen the 'Big Supra Video' from across the pond, well, I'm going to do one representing the SE area Supra owners and their cars.

I'll be bringing the HDD JVC video camera. All you have to do is turn up, and I'll guarantee you and your supra will get a star role in the film.

If people are up for it, I'd like to get drive by shots, and some on the roll filming done.

The last thing I'd like, is some input in what kind of background music you'd like to have the video too. Please use the Vote poll at the top, winning vote will decide music type, feel free to name any songs and tunes, I'll pick one from the winning group and use it.

The big supra video had stacks of Supra's and was probably really well organised!

Posting up 2 days before an event isn't going to get hundreds of Supra's turn up :)

Shame, as if it was in a couple of weeks or a month, I'd be ready & would come along

Its seems the weather has gone to rat shit, seems pointless doing any vids if its all cloudy and crap, I've also just driven my Supra through a huge flooded section of road, the water came up to the front number plate, The bumpers mouth has acted like a leaf scoop and picked up loads of shite from the water so the cars not looking its best. I might blow it out this time round, if the weather clears I'll pop down.

Whos this Dave bloke?, I've not seen any vids on here by him.

Nothing wrong with healthy competition anyway ;)