The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which Steering wheel

imi

What Steering Wheel  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What Steering Wheel

thinking about getting an aftermarket steering wheel for my car....

which one would you all recommend...?

Thinking about 320mm - 330mm...what are you guys running?

also thinking about Leather rather than Poly-urethane - again - what say you?

any advice appreciated.

ORDER OF PICS

isotta evoluzione

isotta revo

momo jet

momo millenium

imisottaevoluzione.jpg

imisottarevo320.jpg

immomojet.jpg

immomomillenium.jpg

Here is Momo Millenium on mine, nice thick wheel good quality.Make sure you get 350mm as 320 is too small and obscures some dials and feels crap. This wheel looks more standard than bling.

[ATTACH]37662[/ATTACH]

Interesting feedback....so you wouldnt recommend anything less than 350mm...isnt that the size of the standard one...i find that a bit big....

Wonder what size the rest of you are running...?

i really like the look of that wheel in the car Mattanna, think i'll be getting myself one of those. did you get someone to fit it, or do it yourself ?, i've heard getting the original off is a bit of a bitch.

Mine was a bastard to do needed to go to a mate with a puller, but fitted it my self, you have to piss about a bit to ensure you get the wheel straight, getting old wheel off is hardest but some are not too bad, fitting is no problem, but get the boss kit from whiffbitz(£80) as momo boss and many others will not fit despite saying that they do, any problems give me a shout, by the way potn.com do good prices on the millenium

so whats everyones take on the size of the wheel, 350mm or 320mm..???

I'm also very interested in this, I want a Momo Millenium but can't decide whether to get the 320mm or 350mm. My current one is too small and I don't particularly like it anyway! Reckon I'll go with the 320mm as I'm 6"4 so will give me enough leg room. Think the 350mm is just a little too big for me. Besides, I'm used to having a smaller wheel. Any thoughts anyone? Pics of both sizes would be great to determine which looks better, before buying.