The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just found a screw in my back tyre..

Kn1ght

Tut tut, you shouldn't repair Y or Z rated tyres. :no:

I mean think about it, glue in a rubber bung that's a totally different typre of rubber to the tyre with different expansion rates on a 160mph+ supercar? Go figure.

2nd that,

hope you get it sorted Kn1ght

I mean think about it, glue in a rubber bung that's a totally different typre of rubber to the tyre with different expansion rates on a 160mph+ supercar? Go figure.

I think rubber and steel have different expansion rates and they happily co exist in a tyre?

you will have noted from my original post that i pointed out on my original post that im not happy running on it, i rarely ever breach 100 leptons anyway, even on good tyres, and the repaired one i dont think has seen over 70 as im just driving the mile to work and back at the moment

So what you are saying is "Martin, I've overcome my fear of the second turbo, the ungodly abomination that it is, and I will own your ass next time we are driving together".

Am i right?

ill soon be back to owning your ass as i have always done

remember the route back from Scarborough when your second turbo was removed by your misses telling you that you couldnt play with the boys :) :p

FYI Quick Farce will repair punctures for free.

I am running the Nankangs on a repaired rear tyre thanks to a screw through it. I never go above 95 leptons as I like my licence intact.

When I get the Goodyear GSD3's all round then I may invest some time in track days, but with the Nankangs it just aint worth it :search: