The mkiv Supra Owners Club

bucket seats?

JamieP

I am ordering and paying for mine early next week.

If can you wait a short period, I can organise some pics once they arrive and are installed.

Getting a Sparco set, with subframes, runners and harnesses.

G

that would be great, what make are you going for?

that would be great, what make are you going for?

Going for the sparco Rev.

Am a little unsure if I should go for blue seats and black harnesses or black seats and blue harnesses.

EDITED: Have a look at the thread in my signature, and see the current state of the car...HAHA!

if its ur everyday driving car id recomend spending the extra bit and getting recliners as i had fixed back sparco rev seats in the corsa years ago and they were realy annoying as u had to sit the same way everytime u got in at least with recliners u can be more confortable when ever u want:cool:

Its my choice as well... Backseat is going to be become a sound system!! Subframe and runners means that you can change the position, slightly! :D

Make sure that you are aware that removing the rear seats makes your insurance increase as you are going from a 4 seater to a 2 seater. Another stupid car insurance trait.

Make sure that you are aware that removing the rear seats makes your insurance increase as you are going from a 4 seater to a 2 seater. Another stupid car insurance trait.

Absolutely typical... 2 seats, that are completely un-usable and they want more money when removed... AARRGGHHH!!!