The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Owner Wannabe!!

Guest 00rock00

Guest 00rock00

Good Evening all. I will just start by saying hello to everybody as Im new to this site and will hopefully be a regular here.

As you will suggest by the title, Im not the proud owner of a supra (yet) but im in the hunt and have been for a little while now.

I looking for help really, I have a budget of around £7000 (more if I could sell my current car now) and im looking for a manual TT, preferably UK model (as if that gonna happen). Is my budget sufficent? and if so, where is the best place to look or import?

Any help would be most appreciated and I will look forward to chatting to you guys in the future.

Thanks alot!!! :)

Rocco

Hheelloo 00--oo

Scooter thats a lovely looking car worth buying and doing a T conversion I would say.

Rich:)

IMO its certainly worth considering when your budget is around the 7K mark:d

00Rock00 if your anywhere near guildford then pm me if you want a demo....