The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rebus R/road & Static meet.. 18th june

BURT

Hi. I wouldn't mind attending cos I have been recommended Rebas as a good garage which isn't a million miles from home in Eastbourne. Would be a good way of getting introduced. I wonder if they could fit my Blitz Nur Spec I've ordered on the same day? Worth a call?

Cheers

Andrew ;)

Guest Cj1800vti
Hi burt nice to see you again at bluewater.hey i got a little bone to pick.i contacted rebus about a new radiator 3times but no one got back to me. this was 2 weeks ago. me not happy.

Surj,

This is Chris from Rebas Systems.

We rang you and gave you a price mate. You said: Quote; "thanks very much but i can get one for the same price including VAT as you can not including VAT."

Burt - Hows the Air Con?

Cheers Burt. I did call them and if I get there for 10am they'll fit it for me. Excellent methinks. I wouldn't mind getting it dyno'ed before and after fitting, just to see how much difference, except for sound etc, it does really make. Standard TT J-spec with existing double decat. Might be interesting.

Guest Cj1800vti
Cheers Burt. I did call them and if I get there for 10am they'll fit it for me. Excellent methinks. I wouldn't mind getting it dyno'ed before and after fitting, just to see how much difference, except for sound etc, it does really make. Standard TT J-spec with existing double decat. Might be interesting.

Andrew,

It won't be a problem if you want a dyno before and after. If you can get to Rebas for 9:30am then we will def have time to do that. As it is a test and therefore beneficial knowledge for both of us we can do a good price on the before and after dyno sessions. - Same for all you guys. If you have anything that you want to know if it makes any difference or not then we can always sort out discounts etc.

Surj - Sorry for the slight delay in price we have to wait for prices from our contact at Toyota main dealer.

Hope to see you both on Sat.

;)

I'll be collecting my car from GVN tomorrow and my brother is over here from New York so I will pop along to this on Sat.

Maybe we can try to get some RR figures out of my car again... :innocent:

Nice to see you picking your car up from GVN tomorrow cant wait to see it's new make over ;)