The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japshow convoy?

Voo51

yep, the main one is on the sunday but im going down saturday and camping over, i want to go on the strip on saturday because ts unlimited runs but i have got to wait see if they will let me on with it smoking.

Yep, the actual 'Japshow' at Santa Pod on 25th June 2006.

Well for anyone who is interested, Im going down with Burna early on Sunday morning, could arrange to meet anyone who wants to come at Corley services on the M6 probably be around 8am. Like to get there early - this will be a busy one.

now got pass so will be parking in the supra section. think we will make the effort and get up early. anyone in the midlands area still meeting up? if you don't mind us tagging along then let me know where and when.

cheers.

Hey Jim, Im still going to this, being dragged out of bed extra early now though! Aiming to arrive at Santa Pod for around 8:30am. Will probably stop off at Corley services on the M6 for some breakfast around 7:30.