The mkiv Supra Owners Club

is this a wind up

Dave

got chattin to a bloke at the jap show castle combe said he owned a NON TURBO 300 zx said he only had it some six weeks interested to know what power the n/a 300 had he said 400 bhp -no nos either- and that he could beat his mates twin turbo he said he didnt know what had been done the the engine .this is b***ocks right?????

I'd say it was bollocks mate, i've raced a friend of a friend's twin turbo 300zx, an killed it. There's no way an n/a would be putting out 400 bhp, unless it maybe had some serious work done to it. He was givin it the large. [large bollocks that is]

even bmw cant get 400 bhp out of a n/a engine . he had seriously baggy trousers on as well probably to make room for his 12inch todger, should have taken a pic of him and he was takin this piss out of a family of five all with sti jackets on lol

This sounds like my recovery bloke that came out to me once, he reckoned he had a 900bhp Skyline, when I asked him what he had done to it all he said was he swapped the cams, as its twin cam you know, and changed some cylinder sleeve things, so they were thinner thus causing less friction on each stroke, I asked him what turbo it had and he said Skyline ceramics ;) and that was it, 900 break boys....... :D

This sounds like my recovery bloke that came out to me once, he reckoned he had a 900bhp Skyline, when I asked him what he had done to it all he said was he swapped the cams, as its twin cam you know, and changed some cylinder sleeve things, so they were thinner thus causing less friction on each stroke, I asked him what turbo it had and he said Skyline ceramics ;) and that was it, 900 break boys....... :D

happens a lot that does, my lawnmower, swapped cams, new cylinder liners and it did a 0.3 60ft at pod :D

When I meet people like that - sometimes I try and catch them out. Though not a techie whizz on cars .. neither am I totally stupid.

I ask them lots of questions. If they're bullshitting - it can be quite amusing when they start to look sheepish.

My cousin is like that. He's also a first rate prick. Don't like him - infact - I can't abide him to honest.

:rlol: :rlol: :rlol:

funny as feck

he is on the 300zx club and was posting shite on there as well!! caled ZX MAD

he is the same guy who was driving like a tw@t at bluewater and hit the lamp post :D

heres a few threads ive been taking the pi55 out of him ;)

all started when he was saying his NA beats TT's easily in the members section

then he gets it rolling roaded and it makes really low power :D

http://www.300zx.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=74116

then someone else starts a thread about low power so i couldnt resist :p

http://www.300zx.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=74177