The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bastrads!!! Two scrapes in 24 hours!!!

hogmaw

Another day, another scrape. This is getting tedious now and I am beginning to think someone is doing it deliberately. Front clear indicator has been sheered off on the drivers side plus scrapes and scratches on the panel. Only yesterday I posted pictures up of a 5 foot long scrape along the passenger side, now this happens the day after. I only noticed when I went to the bodyshop to get a quote to fix it, now for both scrapes the quote is pennies short of £1000. I am fuckin well pissed off I can tell you I have far better things to do with my time and money sorting out shit like this. :(

small scrape.jpg

It was too deep so I have to get the whole side resprayed inc front wing. I'll get the indicator off paul E, it was way too much hassle getting from ebay last time, it ended up taking 2 months the sellers were fcuking useless

Hello m8, sorry to hear and see this, but 2 in 2 days m8???. I would be waiting for them next time buddy. Have you pissed someone off recently? Parked in their spot? worth thinking about. This is unlikely to be a coincidence?. Keep your witts about you.

That really is shit luck, unless like Dodgy has said, its been done on purpose. I'd be a bit suspicious about two in 24 hours, there's either some really crap drivers around your way, or you've upset someone mate. Good luck getting it sorted, but get a few more qoutes, you might get a good job done cheaper elsewhere.

yes it is alarmed but I have to park on the street and that's usually too far away to hear if it goes off. I have had no problems like this in 2 years, now it is 2 in 2 days, so maybe my luck just ran out. My car is gunmetal and not all bling so it should not attract too much attention, I don't think the damage is personal against the car, just shit drivers who are inconsiderate and careless. I have to get the whole side patched up and resprayed, and the front wing of the other.