The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Well Done Rush

terribleturner

He dyno'd his auto T70 today at 1.1 bar (i think) and it came out with 377.2 RWHP :clap: Oh and it was running rich too :D

Can't remember the Torque figure now but

DAMN!!
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_shock.gif

Mines running over 380 RWHP that's why was in front of you in our little head 2 head the other day :p Won't be in-front for long once you get those injectors done :(

He dyno'd his auto T70 today at 1.1 bar (i think) and it came out with 377.2 RWHP :clap: Oh and it was running rich too :D

Can't remember the Torque figure now but

DAMN!!
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_shock.gif

That’s only a few hp more than mine on stockers at less boost, do you know the turbo specs? It seems very low if a T70 is comparable to a BL67, or have I missed something here? Do you know the turbo manufacturer or any of the turbo specs?

I'm looking for a low cost single conversion but am a bit confused with the turbo sizes!

Thanks Guys. :D :d :D :d

Yep the cars running sweet as thanks to TURBOFIT :cool:

More than happy with the set up and power for now on std injectors

just gotta start saving up for some bigger ones. Donations anyone :innocent:

Really? That seem very high for stockers.

You're talking rwhp, right? Not RWThor Power?

Well mine was dyno'ed at over 380RWHP at Thor's & i dont think Rush's was dyno at thor's but for a T70 single set at only 371 RWHP i think that's very poor when i only have twin J spec stock's running 1.2 bar & having a head 2 head with him as well & leaving him behind ????????? I thought that a T70 single set up would have left me standing ?????????

Where was your's dyno'ed at rush m8 ?????

Well mine was dyno'ed at over 380RWHP at Thor's

Lui, Thor's is a hub dyno and is (to say the least) known to over-read a little. Its anyones guess what HP that would read at a proper rolling road. Most likely it will be a lot less, so don't be disapointed if it is :)

Lui, Thor's is a hub dyno and is (to say the least) known to over-read a little. Its anyones guess what HP that would read at a proper rolling road. Most likely it will be a lot less, so don't be disapointed if it is :)

Still my set up against T70 single would have thought he should have left me not the other way round ????????

Mine made 350.9rhhp at Thor and 300.5rwhp at Surrey Rolling road.

If Homer's made 359rwhp at SRR, that's pretty impressive.

mine did't make anything at thors as there hub dyno did't clear my widebody:(

Still my set up against T70 single would have thought he should have left me not the other way round ????????

It sounds like yours is quicker but without others comments it would be unfair to judge ;) :D

I'm genuinely interested to hear specifications on the T70 turbo, what’s the A/R and the trim? I've searched numerous times on the web but can't find any worthwhile info on these turbo's :search:

It sounds like yours is quicker but without others comments it would be unfair to judge ;) :D

I'm genuinely interested to hear specifications on the T70 turbo, what’s the A/R and the trim? I've searched numerous times on the web but can't find any worthwhile info on these turbo's :search:

Mr Lane done a nice little write up on these turbos so i wont type it all over again. In short the T70 is a 60.5 in respect to a 61.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showpost.php?p=864495&postcount=46

Mr Lane done a nice little write up on these turbos so i wont type it all over again. In short the T70 is a 60.5 in respect to a 61.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showpost.php?p=864495&postcount=46

Thanks Mig, thats helps a lot

Do you have any idea where there's more info about these turbos in general? Apart from sporadic info on this BBS there seems to be very little available other than that the resellers quote...