The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Has anybody had a worse scrape left on their car

hogmaw

I didn't notice this until this morning as it was dark when I left work last night and it's on the passenger side. But some inconsiderate crap driver dumbfuck has left the mother of all scapes down the side of my car. As you can see from the pics it must be 5 foot long and 4" wide. It is so big they MUST have known they were doing it as they were doing their dumbass parking manouvre. Fuckin fuckwits piss me off. It is white and red paint, the scratches are long but hopefully not too deep.

I need one of those mobile scratch/dent removers, any recommendations welcome.

big scrape.jpg

big scrape 2.jpg

That's disgusting, they must have spent at least a couple of seconds scraping along the car thinking "shall I stop yet?"

Like Dave said though, people just don't care anymore. It's not theirs, so what does it matter?

Gutted for you & hope most have can T-cut out until you get it repaired properly.

If its at work surely you can find the white car with grey scrapes on ???????

Nice try but I park on the street near work, never had a problem like this before and been doing this for 2 years. It is pretty usually safe round here, esp for London. The mobile repair people say it is too big for them to come out, so it looks like a proper job then which means £500 minimum at a guess.

I better get it sorted quick cos of the Ace Cafe meet on July 4 (shameless plug)!!!

Nice try but I park on the street near work, never had a problem like this before and been doing this for 2 years. It is pretty usually safe round here, esp for London. The mobile repair people say it is too big for them to come out, so it looks like a proper job then which means £500 minimum at a guess.

I better get it sorted quick cos of the Ace Cafe meet on July 4 (shameless plug)!!!

give Gvn a call on 020-8994 1111 speak to Gerald / Victor or Neil they will bring it back to life for you m8 & there only round the corner in chiswick

Last week I went out to the Pug to go to work to find some fuckwit had smashed the drivers side to bits both doors and rear quarter - no idea who it was just hope I dont meet them on the road.

sorry for the damage to yours btw

Rich