The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheels have started arriving

Stonkin

cheers mate, yours will go very nice on a white car :thumbs:

Colin, that will be the first thing i will do, cant believe i'm finally gona see these....

I bet Nic will be pleased, not having to answer threads and pm's with "are they here yet" :D

Pukka choice, i hope you went for the same offset as Nic, Be aware if you go for 285's at the back it will rub a little on high speed connering, so either go for 275's on the back or have your arches rolled.

This is all assuming you have gone for the 10" rears with offset +32.

yeah Nic has suffered a bit from me, sorry Nic! :)

I have ordered the same as Nic, and i'm fitting 285 on the 10" rear, will just have to see how it is. Its running yellow bilsteins, do you think its likely i will have to get the arches rolled?

No. I run with those without issue.

Bobbeh but his offsets are +32, Nic has the same problem.

Im sure your offsets are bigger which is why you can get away with them, TBH with the correct offsets/tyre width you can even wack on 11" rears and still get away with no rubbing.

Stonkin, Speak to Nic and im sure he'll say exactly what i have just said, as he has the same set of wheels, Im not saying it will rub always, only on hard corenering mate.

I'd go for 265's on the rears mate or go for a smaller profile e.g 30, or cut out the problem completely and get the arches rolled.

Just to add mate, if your car sits higher than Nic's or not too far from stock im sure it will be ok, all the above would be the case if the car is sitting a fair bit lower than stock mate.

ok mate, cheers for that, its sitting quite low, but is only on the standard yellow Jap shocks. i've got 285's waiting to go on anyway, so will have to stick with them.

Not sure if this pic really helps anyone decide if its sitting low or not?

2 of the wheels have just been delivered at home, AND I'M STUCK AT WORK!!!

would anyone notice if i sneak out :)

Lol maybe not,

TBH mate wack the tyres on and try the wheels, if it rubs then roll arches,

have you gone for the chrome finish? rims are pukka!!

yeah i'm getting the black chrome.

Only 2 are coming so there isnt a huge delivery going through customs at once, therefore hopefully they wont get stopped, checked and then have to pay duty etc The other 2 should arrive shortly, but i guess will be next week now, so no w'end fun for me. Although i might have to take these 2 to bed with me tonight :D

well, i've left work :)

i've received 1 front and 1 back, they are absolutely awesome!! any pics anyone has seen of these just dont do em justice, the finish is perfect!

Definetly no regrets with these! Also cant believe how light the weds racing nuts are that i got with them, they must weigh about a gram each!

cant wait for the other 2 :)