The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Making good use of sunny weather

Supradan

i took it to a body shop yesterday , and he told me that he couldnt guarantee a perfect match with the rest of the car because its on plastic , that sounds bollocks to me , but if there are any experts on the subject , opinions welcomed (dave) oh and he wanted the car for a week and itll cost £600

i took it to a body shop yesterday , and he told me that he couldnt guarantee a perfect match with the rest of the car because its on plastic , that sounds bollocks to me , but if there are any experts on the subject , opinions welcomed (dave) oh and he wanted the car for a week and itll cost £600

Sounds like bollocks to me toyota didnt seem to have any problems!!

[sHOCK][/sHOCK] How much...seems a bit steep.......steep,its effin vertical!!

Mine is the same you look at mine at different angles sometimes it looks different to the rest of the car i asked the same question to the trader i bought it from and he gave the same answer (i took it to be true)

I am making good use of the sunny weather too by driving the thing with the window down and checking the exhaust notes. Such a simple pleasure

Spent yesterday polishing mine and T-cutting the dirt/stains that build up near the rubbers. Looking great now. The best time to take photos of your silver Supra is just before sunset ;) really shows the contrast between highlights and shadow.

I am making good use of the sunny weather too by driving the thing with the window down and checking the exhaust notes. Such a simple pleasure

Been doing plenty of that !

I'm at that sort of stage where I have just bought the car and i'm looking at the car and postering what to do with it. I look like one of those theologians/philosiphers (sp) that sit there with their elbow on their knee and hand against their chin lol

I think there is some truth in this you know, paint on plastic comes out a slightly different shade if only marginal. I can tell a little difference on my car also in direct bright sunlight