The mkiv Supra Owners Club

boost gauge fitting

Guest mk47

Guest mk47

hmm i wonder if anyones gonna be nice enough to help me fit a turbo boost gauge? (by help me - i mean fit it for me) as ive not done it before and dont want to f*ck anything up. anyone willing to help? will ofcourse pay a fee as long as its cheap lol :tongue:

Guest mk47

mark.. mark.. i dont want you getting involved on this because its not a womans job.and anyway if you were to do it you'd probably end up eating it. you yeti :p

mark.. mark.. i dont want you getting involved on this because its not a womans job.and anyway if you were to do it you'd probably end up eating it. you yeti :p

Listen you little boy!!!!!!!! is there not a boat at some dock you should be on? to take you home :p :p :p

Why not try peter?

Guest mk47
Listen you little boy!!!!!!!! is there not a boat at some dock you should be on? to take you home :p :p :p

Why not try peter?

haha mark id offer u a place on the boat and drop u off to a jungle enroute, your more familiar surroundings, but you'd probably sink the boat! and as for peter he is a difficult man to get hold of! and over here the place im planning to buy it from is asking me £159 + VAT labour! they can f*ck off for that!

Guest mk47
Is it mechanical or electrical ? What make is it ?

ive not bought it yet but its just a cheapish budget one - fastandfurious brand apparently but it doesent say that anywhere on the gauge - just the box. its white but changes colours etc which isnt really a need but its there. £19.99 cant really go wrong?

why col.. u offerin 2 fit it for me ;)