The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Never Again!!!

SUPRALOOPY

Just used that wash and wax Shite

rubbish it is
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_angry.gif

After using it with its no need to rinse bollocks, it dries to a sticky finish that takes me nearly 2 hours with mutton cloth and microfiber cloth to get off me car[sHOCK][/sHOCK] And after all that I'm still getting runs of waxy water running out of gaps and mirrors and spoiler, That are going to dry to a nice irremovable stain on my paintwork for the morning!!!!!!

I could of valeted 2 supras in the time i spent getting this shite off my car

Rubbish i tell ya
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_angry.gif

Rant over........(gonna wax it properly tomorrow):D

I tried that wax whilst wet type stuff. You spray it on as you dry the car with a cloth. That wasn't too bad if you're in a rush.

Used it on the ZR though, not the Supra.

before i repainted my car i e

used that maguires quick clay sometimes and that is very good. and for a black car that tcut black wax is great, better than autoglym deep shine anyday;) as you can see i'm going through the range atm:)

^ holy moly theres a blast from the past! :D How you doin Chris! :D

Im good Rob, although plenty of highs and lows. I was all for selling up last week however ive sold my GT-Four instead so the Supra is staying.

The Supra hasnt been used all that much in the last 2 years however the plan now is to use it to and from work a few times a week and start enjoying it again. As a result im getting to know my car all over again, hence returning to the fold :)

How you doing, you OK too.

Regards

Chris

Well I washed my car in Sonax shampoo the other day and have to say it is crap did no favours shifting dirt or bugs at all :(

So I bought some Turtle wax car shampoo and it did a top notch job of it removed the little squashed creatures with ease then I finished it off with Sonax wax which is good and job was a goodun :)

Colour Magic is a VERY VERY bad thing to use....

And I'll tell you why...

Colour magic is nothing but a wax with some colour pigments in it... (waits for everyone to go 'and then...')...

But it is nothing other than a masking agent.. since the colour of your car is actually below the lacquer.. so all you are doing is colouring the clear lacquer nothing else.

The best suggestion is to stick to the meguiars or the other top end products, if you really want to remove the swirls I would suggest speaking to a detailer (not a valeter) and ask about getting the car treated to a proper swirl removal with something like poorboys SSR range and then treating it to a proper seal, wax and glaze.

Well I washed my car in Sonax shampoo the other day and have to say it is crap did no favours shifting dirt or bugs at all :(

So I bought some Turtle wax car shampoo and it did a top notch job of it removed the little squashed creatures with ease then I finished it off with Sonax wax which is good and job was a goodun :)

Ahem??? :tongue: Who did?;)

Colour Magic is a VERY VERY bad thing to use....

And I'll tell you why...

Colour magic is nothing but a wax with some colour pigments in it... (waits for everyone to go 'and then...')...

But it is nothing other than a masking agent.. since the colour of your car is actually below the lacquer.. so all you are doing is colouring the clear lacquer nothing else.

The best suggestion is to stick to the meguiars or the other top end products, if you really want to remove the swirls I would suggest speaking to a detailer (not a valeter) and ask about getting the car treated to a proper swirl removal with something like poorboys SSR range and then treating it to a proper seal, wax and glaze.

as when i repainted my car i used a solid colour not a clear over base.:D