The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fitting Costs

SupraAyf

Guys,

I visited a tuning garage yesterday in the south (seemed very reputable but not one that I've ever heard mentioned by fellow club members) and they quoted me a price of £1700 (just under) for the following kit to be fitted (labour and VAT only with a few parts apparently to help fit the stuff - oil and gaskets etc):

1. Injectors (already flow tested).

2. Aeromotive FPR and fitting earls.

3. Walbro 342.

4. double de-cat

5. safc-2

6. IK22's

7. BCC

8. Hybrid Stage 3 turbos

......................and the dyno session to sort things was included in the 1700 notes price tag.

I don't have much time or space for DIY jobs but I've done things like IC's, DSBC's, bodykit, engine polishing and maintenance etc but I've had the car for 30 months and just want it finished.

Do you think this is a fair price and what would you experts say that this should cost me. Cheers everyone:help:

I couldn't believe it myself when he first gave me the estimate. I wouldn't care but all of the 8 items of kit that I've mentioned on my original thread have already been purchased and are sitting in my boot. If time was on my side, I would do the rest myself but the fuel stuff is something I don't want to play with. Could you imagine it in the next "Was It You" section of the Mkiv forum: Red Supra in a fireball on the M25!!!!!!

I'll drop the name of the company soon guys but its in Aldershot.........:eyebrows:

Cheers Terry. I've had a quick look at previous threads in order to get a clear idea of what the company was/is about. I'll have a chat with Phoenix or Paul Whiffen to get my motor sorted. Thanks for your help mate! Andrew:thumbs:

They used to be called SAS before....................... maybe a few forum searches can turn up some info.