The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Effing TurboFit...

Ben-san

...they'll be taking lots of my money I tell you. Because they were bloody brilliant. :D

Having trekked a 140 mile round trip to TurboFit for a service yesterday, I can safely say that I'll be more than happy to do the same time and time again for future jobs that need doing on the car.

So BIG thank you's to Greg, Sam, Pete & Ian and the rest of you for entertaining me for the day, and giving me peace of mind that the car is still running sweet in preperation for upcoming developments. I even got some vitamin D by means of convertible 'stang thrown in :D :D :D

You're a great bunch and a real credit to the club. See you soon!

they need to chat here more often, and include what turbo-kits etc they offer.

there website is basic and you cant view much

I kind of disagree with you here. The problem with "chatting" more is that others will delight in trying to ridicule or put down their efforts. By building a reputation based on customer service and VFM I think they are going about it the right way.

Of course, just MHO. :)

I would agree with the web site though - probably needs more content.

I kind of disagree with you here. The problem with "chatting" more is that others will delight in trying to ridicule or put down their efforts. By building a reputation based on customer service and VFM I think they are going about it the right way.

Of course, just MHO. :)

I would agree with the web site though - probably needs more content.

but then i kind of disagree with this (to a degree) :D

although yes they dont want a trader fight, what are they giving to the club? (yes good service) but in theory every new trader who comes will want to give that too. id like to see more threads of work there doing.... doesnt have to be an essay just a few pics.

In a new trader thread recently it was said the company applying had given little to the forum so far, so some would refuse them and say no in their vote.

I think these guys do top work...... and make me consider keeping the NA and going NA-T then selling it for a TT, also their name now has taken them past the stage of needing to post i suppose, as they have a very good reputation

but then i kind of disagree with this (to a degree) :D

although yes they dont want a trader fight, what are they giving to the club? (yes good service) but in theory every new trader who comes will want to give that too. id like to see more threads of work there doing.... doesnt have to be an essay just a few pics.

But that is exactly what would happen. You must have seen it so many times in the past. People trying to score points with snide comments and attempting to undermine others.

In a new trader thread recently it was said the company applying had given little to the forum so far, so some would refuse them and say no in their vote.

But wasn't that aimed more at traders who retail goods rather than traders who offer servicing and engine work?

I think these guys do top work...... and make me consider keeping the NA and going NA-T then selling it for a TT, also their name now has taken them past the stage of needing to post i suppose, as they have a very good reputation

I rest my case M'lud :D