The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Isotta bits from Miami GT

cainhead

Just thought I would post up some pics of the Isotta stuff I got from Paul at Miami GT. Its really nice to drive with and feels like good quality stuff. Also its simple to install. The chrome wipers blades look nice but could do with getting the chrome arm to match.:D

DASH2.JPG

HB2.JPG

WIPERS1.JPG

SW2.JPG

WIPERS3.JPG

Yo - looking good Andy m8

Seen this in the flesh and looks brill

Just a bit of work to get the brake cover on I understand - Andy started to explain - but a few wines had already been drunk :) So I'll ask him to write a short precis for us all (mine arrives next week!)

Yeah brake cover is pretty simple.

- Take the ashtray out

- Remove gear stick handle and pop centre console off

- One screw to remove near the middle of the left side of the handbrake

- Then gentle pop the rubber surround out of its four clips(just like the dash ones)

- Take off old gaitor, then you need to cut the material away from the top of the handbrake as the new one will not fit directly over it. The first layer is a material piece, but the there is rubber underneith. Once you have the first layer off it may well fit straight on, but I had to cut a small strip of the rubber off with a stanley knife.

- Slide the new gaitor on first followed by the handle(remembering to put the button in the new handle.

- Get it in postion so that the new button is just resting on the old one and use the four grub screws to secure.(Try the handbrake a few times to check you have it right)

- Use the black band to secure the top of the new gaitor to the handle.

- Thread the new gaitor through the surround so thats its nice and straight and pop the surround back on, followed by the the console etc.

One new handbrake - 15 mins to fit:thumbs: :thumbs: