The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where to buy car mats

Stonkin

Guest supra01
Hi,

just spoken to Envy and it seems they no longer do car mats. I'm after a set in red with white border/stitching and ideally a supra logo. Can anyone recommend anywhere?

Cheers,

EBAY:)

ADs:cool:

I got mine from AUTOSTYLE. The quality is spot on and they're very helpful.

I highly recommend them. :thumbs:

Yep, they do look nice . . . can I justify spending £70.00 on car mats????

Mr B - did you have the Supra logo put on, if so did you have to send the logo to them yourself or did they have it? Also, did you have the metal heel plate? I've heard they scratch easily?????

(Sorry for the highjack)

Yep, they do look nice . . . can I justify spending £70.00 on car mats????

Yeah you know you want too Jo :D They're great quality and well worth the money.

I never actually asked them about having a logo put onto them. I went for the plain black with silver binding. :cool:

I also didn't want the metal heel plate - looks a bit chav to me not to mention slippy if you have wet feet. I went for the carpet heel pad on drivers side only.

Yeah you know you want too Jo :D They're great quality and well worth the money.

I never actually asked them about having a logo put onto them. I went for the plain black with silver binding. :cool:

I also didn't want the metal heel plate - looks a bit chav to me not to mention slippy if you have wet feet. I went for the carpet heel pad on drivers side only.

My shopping list is soooo long, I do want though. Never thought about slippy metal heel pads. Good thought Mr B ;) Definitely want logos though. Have your heel pads gone a bit furry with use?

anyone got a pic of toyota car mats oterwise will have to order these, if i can work out how to put the logo on the side and not in the middle grrr:)

Press on number 2 or 4 on the picture showing where the logs go. I'm going to ring them tomorrow and ask if they can put it between 1 and 3!

Thanks Ray - do you have the part/accessory number still?

Hey Sarjo give Steve Manley at Ichgape Toyota a call... He will order them in for you.

The logo is on the drivers side only and pretty subtle, but if you wanted something a little more noticable i know someone who can stich a logo in your mats ( but im sure the traders on this board do this service already so you are better of going through them) . You just have to email a .jpg pic and he can embroid them in... blah blah

Hope this helps :)