The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Carbon fibre dash cover

TreesSZ

I got it from America and it fitted like a dream! Spent an hour or so with the GF with a couple of hair dryers sticking it on and it looks fine! Only a bit of human error with cutting out the indicator bits which nearly made me physically sick but apart from that, a bit improvement. pics to follow if anyone is interested.:cool:

So y'all want pics then.... Will get em' done this evening. An american E-bay based store, very good, roughly £100 inc delivery. Very pleased, alot better than the wood effect. While I'm here, does anyone know if you can get replacement handbrake covers for the bit you hold? Mine is looking a little worn.

It's probably the same seller that someone else had problems with!! I got the same kitand love it - everyone who's seen it likes it too! The only problem I had was that the bit that goes around the grear surround was for a left hooker - soon sorted though :) :)

If you do a little search there are pics posted of this kit in situ but it looks much, much better in the flesh:)

Pics, pics, pics.... with your GF & a loaf of Hovis???

I never did bet the hovis thing..:blink: I could get one of her triumphantly waving around the remains of the old wood effect! The momo cover looks the biz I'll pm him. (how much?)