The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hello

supraaaaaaaaaa

hi, new to all this not got one yet but am sure i will be soon, so many beauties on this site, i have always fancied a tt and now im 25 decided to treat myself :p :p

i have a budget of upto 15k but dont want to max it really, dont want anything crazy powerfull yet rather build that bit myself over time so i can be used to the car.

and would like advice on which model to get, really fancy a manual for the feel of the drive, going up and down the gears etc, what mods should be deemed essential and should have come stock then ?

i guess you may get a lot of day dreamers etc, but it will be a weekend car so running costs isnt an issue, as it wont be used much have my work van for that :)

looked at that one and its absoultley stunning just be worried about that much power when not used to it !! im comming from a 220bhp vaux !!!

im in reading

that is my max budget and would spend it on the right one, but otherwise ould spend 12 on a late spec one if that makes sense

looked at that one and its absoultley stunning just be worried about that much power when not used to it !! im comming from a 220bhp vaux !!!

im in reading

that is my max budget and would spend it on the right one, but otherwise ould spend 12 on a late spec one if that makes sense

turn the boost down till you get use to it:)

good to have another supra owner in the area

looked at that one and its absoultley stunning just be worried about that much power when not used to it !!

If you drive properly to get used it and don't show off then that power is nothing, and there is RLTC to help aswell, go on take the jump lol

i would recomend getting a minter for around 9 to 10k then spend 5 k later on modding when you know a bit more.

things get expensive but 5 k would do quite a lot.:D

yeah this is the route i would take, i would just like to find as late as possible mint car at the moment and six speed in a good colour with great paint power will come much later, maybe a year or so after having it, dont want to die at 25 :p

yeah this is the route i would take, i would just like to find as late as possible mint car at the moment and six speed in a good colour with great paint power will come much later, maybe a year or so after having it, dont want to die at 25 :p

go for a tt six speed now mate, 0.60 is around the 4.8 to 5 second mark and top end is good for 170 leptons +.

you can always spend 3 grand and have single turbo fitted wen you want to kill your self later if stock isnt quick enough.:D