The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SUPRA LIGHTS SWAP Plastic for glass!!!

boombastictiger

Hi Guys

Is anyone selling glass headlights?

Im after the glass headlights for my supra. I currently have the Plastic jap spec ones. Does anyone have a pair of glass lights for sale. I will give my plastic ones to lower the price...They are in great condition, and just need wiping down from inside.

I have a 1995 supra NA....I know its not a turbo (YET) but im only 21 and its my first car.. Iv kitted alot of it up Iv got the facelift rear lights and a bodykit,neons and the deep dish alloys but iv run out of money :( and im on a tight budget for the glass headlights. I would be appreciate your generocity.

Help a brother out :innocent:

Im gone try and get pictures up of my car up soon

Thankkks

SK

or jon on here in traders section refurbs lights, for a lot less then glass ones, and he is good

he has just done mine and i got them back this morning and i will have pics later but i am well chuffed, the glass is clean now and have them painted black inside

see here ................ Link

i Havnt got the money right now for full price glass lights...I thought that maby someone here might have some for sale and would have the ability to clean and sell on the old plastic ones...

I reckon you have more chance of marrying the Pope on February 31st :D

Hey Heyyy

I had my lights refurbished when I got my car serviced when I first got it...but they go yellow to quick mannnn..it puts my cars looks down...its really just the lights thats left to do...

Is anyone atleast selling some glass lights on here?

I own this website http://www.futureofsales.com and I can hook up a price on anything you want as well.......

I like the pic of the black background with the lights btw!!!

Heyyyy

yeah I said neons....I dont really drive with them on though.....My cars full black and debadged at the front...I got 18" deep dish chrome wheels....and I got the facelift lights at the rear...Its got a bodykit on it aswell...A trd steering wheel, and apexi induction kit...I bought a hks exhaust but it was the wrong one for my car so I have it for sale on ebay here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8069900349&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Look my plans for my car are big...Im looking to put the ABFLUG s900 full body kit on it within a year hopefully....but for now atleast I just want the glass headlights...

Im serious about http://www.futureofsales.com

I can take more money off furniture and jewllery...up to 25%....just let me know what product....

I also have my old headlights (plastic) which I can part exchange,

heh,

an ablug kit+fitting+painting and you can't find £200 for a pair of lights? Come on now, you can't kid a kidder.

If you are that strapped then put the lights in the oven and refurb them yourself. Mine have never been refurbed and aren't yellow so I don't see how yours yellow within a short period of time unless it isn't being done properly.

doesn't look like it eh nic?

Looks like someone got some drainpipe and tacked an HKS badge to it.

"THIS EXHAUST MUFFLER IS MADE IN JAPAN!! IT'S DESIGNED FOR RACING IN THE AUSTRALIAN RACING LEAGUE. YOUR NOT BUYING A CHEAP TIN MUFFLER THAT MAKES A NOISE OF A FAT MANS BELLY RUMBLING>>>"

I love it :D

doesn't look like it eh nic?

Looks like someone got some drainpipe and tacked an HKS badge to it.

"THIS EXHAUST MUFFLER IS MADE IN JAPAN!! IT'S DESIGNED FOR RACING IN THE AUSTRALIAN RACING LEAGUE. YOUR NOT BUYING A CHEAP TIN MUFFLER THAT MAKES A NOISE OF A FAT MANS BELLY RUMBLING>>>"

I love it :D

Too much use of the "fat" word around here lately :D

like i said I said ni the next year......

Look im asking if anyone is atleast SELLING some glass headlights....

Im at work at the moment and dont have any pics on this computer, ill put them up when I get home...

Plastic headlights look no where near as good as glass ones....

Im working hard just to payu the insurance at the moment...

Im 21, iv had the car for 6 months, and Iv only had my licence for just over a year...im a student..

Im not doing anything to the engine apart from basic, but making it visually look nice....

In a year im going to do up a supra to look like a abflug s900....

Iv got every thing I need apart from the headlights which im trying to get help on now.

IM NOT SAYING I WANT TO SWAP MY HEADLIGHTS FREE OF CHARGE FOR GLASS ONES....

IM SAYING IF THERES ANYONE HERE WHO SELLS REFURBISHED GLASS HEADLIGHTS OR SOMETHING AND WILL MAKE ME AN OFFER AND MABY TAKE MY OLD ONES IN AS A PART EXCHANGE OR SUMTHING...