The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA-T done! Thanks turbofit :)

GazzaGSi

Picked my car up last Thursday after 7 grueling weeks in a 106 1.4 diesel.

So far, I have had a smile from ear to ear wherever I am driving it, spent about £130 in fuel and not even turned the raido on! Going back next Thursday to have bigger cc injectors fitted and the boost raised abit as im running it in at the minute.

Heres afew pics:

It really is a neat job and can not thank Turbofit enough. I was always kept updated on what was occuring and what stage the car was at. They are a very trustworthy bunch and recommend them to anyone. Thanks alot.

As I hadn't had it for 7 weeks it was time to get the polish and wax out. 4.5 hours later the exterior was washed, buffed and waxed. Its awesome :D

Afew pics after the clean:

Supra ownership is phenominal :D

Cheers, and thank again to Greg, Sam and the turbofit team. Another very happy customer.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOOKS nice under the bonnet there mate;)

I like the fact that it doesn't look like either a TT or N/A under there !

COOOL.

Any vague hint of TOTAL cost ?

Or should we ask Turbofit direct ?

{OR, did i miss that info in previoust thread . . DOH ! ??}

Did they do ALL the works necessary or have YOU had to do any ??

Hey, Im just saying what they said. There probably is more work required but they've asked me to source some 550cc injectors. If you want to know everything about it call them as I do not know the ins and outs of everything they are doing.

Hey, Im just saying what they said. There probably is more work required but they've asked me to source some 550cc injectors. If you want to know everything about it call them as I do not know the ins and outs of everything they are doing.

Well do you have or have they asked you to get at the very least a Safc? I am not trying to put Turbofit down in any way, just curious in what they with their conversions