PDA

View Full Version : If he had half a brain...

Ewen
03-06-06, 12:08
...he'd be twice as intelligent:rolleyes:

I got up very early for me, and washed the car so I could wax it later

Our neighbour, who had seen me washing the car and had had a chat as to how I was going to wear the paint off etc has just been using a disc-cutter to cut paving blocks and slabs...craps all over the car. He's a really nice guy, but why didnt he tell me he was gonna do this before I washed it ?

supra steveo
03-06-06, 12:18
what a bell end!!!! make him wash your car, i would of gone mad or at least let him know what hes done

Ewen
03-06-06, 12:30
Well, he's now suitably sheepish...can't be too hard on him though as he is a diamond. He's got a lot of this cutting to do so I'll leave the exterior till tomorrow....maybe I'll strap Jane to the roof armed with polish and a cloth on the way to tomorrows meet:sly:

andrew7
03-06-06, 18:34
Fekin DIYers...hate em!...
All you can hear round here at weekends is cutters, saws and routers....:flame:

Ewen
03-06-06, 18:46
Fekin DIYers...hate em!...
All you can hear round here at weekends is cutters, saws and routers....:flame:

:) I know where you're coming from...our neighbour has been re-building his house for over a year. Now its his drive thats getting the treatment.
Still, he drives a tipper truck, has a lot of land I can dump stuff on and is a maniac with landscaping hardware. I only have to think I need shingle and topsoil and hes outside with a load for me. Oh and hes a fellow Tanglefoot disciple.

supra01
03-06-06, 18:56
Ummm Boring

andrew7
03-06-06, 19:01
I only have to think I need shingle and topsoil and hes outside with a load for me.
Shingle and topsoil?...that's something someone else shovels around, isn't it?...:d

supra01
03-06-06, 19:07
Ummm Boring

ivan
04-06-06, 00:14
Ummm BoringYou're certainly getting that way...