The mkiv Supra Owners Club

9 days to go.............

SkyJawa

..........and I just thought I'd say toodle-pip before it gets too close.

My membership runs out as I type this in 9.8 days, and I won't be renewing...........

I rarely post much or read that many threads anymore, for which there are various reasons, but I've had a good time on here (even despite the taxi comments you bitches :p ;)).

In the 2 years after I joined (but been around 3 years) I found some VERY nice people on here and have met quite a few of you which has been a pleasure compared to other clubs I've been a member of.

So I'd just like to say thanks guys and gals and I wish you all the best for the future :)

cheers guys :hug:

You all know I still love the supe (and still find the worst thing thats happened to me in the last 4 years was killing mine :( but I doubt I'll ever have another for various reasons :( I hope things change and I'm able to do a Jake! coz thats a beaut......). One of the best cars I've owned though :cool:

I think you were one of the first people I met off the forum when I bought those mats off you (a good buy too - I made about £20 on them :D ) and thought you were a thoroughly nice chap.

All the best for the future :thumbs:

Mental image of you going deep undercover within some nefarious organisation....take care and make sure those wire taps are up tight, outa sight and in the groove man.

All to best to someone Ive never met, from someone youve never met:)