The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I wish money grew on trees!

Guest Phil Stephens

Guest Phil Stephens

Hi there! Had my TT 6-spd A month now, and what can i say, all i wanna do is drive- everywhere! Its takin a fair ol hit to my pocket, i've become my local petrol stations best customer but what the hell, and i'm already getting ' you love your Supra more than me!' from the girlfiend! But sure enough the old bank balance just isnt keeping up with my want for drive time, so i guess i'll have to give it a rest for a while. Anybody else have this problem?:search:

Too right, I was spending £500 a month on fuel....fuck it was fun, near on 20 thousand miles in a yr :D

Just got promoted and it cose £20 a day to run the supra to work. So now i have a company car. Look forward to weekends though.

Oh and es, your girlfriend does need to realise the supra will play a big part of your life/wallet but she comes first ;)

Phew ! Must admit, when I saw that you had replied - I wondered which way the reply would go !

Must be really weird for you ladies, I know my missus says it's very strange, you're almost not in control.

God i'm not that bad am i?

Very out of control, but i don't really suffer like some women do.

I drive the Supe every damn day and I'm looking at getting a better paid job so I can continue to feed the addiction. I'll work damn hard to keep her and yet the govt. would like us all to drive piss ugly slow hybrids.

Where is the incentive in that?

Phil m8, you've found your real love now so get rid of her!! The Xmas pressies; Valentines Day gifts; Birthdays; anniversaries and general annual maintenance is good for say 40 tanks of fuel a year - you then replace the anniversary with an MOT - makes sense to me m8 (strike 40 and insert 100 to be more realistic).:giveup: :idea:

but what the hell, and i'm already getting ' you love your Supra more than me!' from the girlfiend! But sure enough the old bank balance just isnt keeping up with my want for drive time, so i guess i'll have to give it a rest for a while. Anybody else have this problem?:search:

Guest Phil Stephens

I like your style, definitley would make sense to get rid of the girlfiend when you put it like that lol!

I like your style, definitley would make sense to get rid of the girlfiend when you put it like that lol!

Gonna shag the car then?

When youve got a choice.. A ladee bending over in front of u, like in my Aviator, or a drive in my Soop..

I know where ide be..... And i wouldnt be driving ;)